Today, I want to talk about what you need to pay special attention to when choosing a boxing ring.
When choosing a boxing ring, first of all we need to understand its structure: a competition venue surrounded by 4 columns and surrounded by ropes; at the same time, it is equipped with a cover sheet and a table mat.
Secondly, when choosing a boxing ring, we should pay attention to the details:
1. There should be a thickened protective layer between the column, the rope and the tensioner.
2. The red and blue corners (colors of different types of boxing rings) should be set to the corners, and the rest of the corners should be set to white corners.
3. Equipped with seat, spout and water receiving plate.
4. The boxing ring cannot make abnormal noises during use
6. The tightness of the rope is adjustable.
In fact, how to maintain the boxing ring should be a question that most buyers are very concerned about; if you ask a special person to maintain it, it will cost thousands at every turn; today, the editor will give the majority of buyers a benefit and introduce you to a simple and practical low-cost maintenance method.
In fact, the daily maintenance of the boxing ring is mainly to maintain its leather parts, but some coarse detergents, washing powders or organic cleaning liquids cannot be used, because the chemicals in these products will cause different degrees of damage to the leather parts. Generally speaking, we can wash and maintain with a mild soap solution every day, and then wipe it dry with a cloth. There are many leather cleaners on the market today, including lubes, which keep the leather itself soft. Difficult-to-clean soils may require mild detergent or professional cleaning.